i know im loved by the King,and it makes my heart want to sing <3
Sunday, October 31, 2004
the hatred ♥ Sunday, October 31, 2004


by human nature, when we are accused wrongly or being provoked, a person will defend herself/himself to the person who wrongly accused u or provoked u… =] whom im gona talk abt, I shall not disclosed her/him indentity..to avoid misunderstanding n putting people in a very difficult situation..

she called him on the hp…and he put the conversation to loudspeaker function…and all this while, I have this big hatred for her n was thinking afew days back then I should be nice to her and to avoid misunderstanding n putting people in a v difficult position, I ought to be nice to her…so I just said “hallo” to her…a tone dat could be heard ova the phone…and she replied back, “can u ask her (refering to me) to shut up?” and he repeated it…..what the hell man?! I was trying to be nice to her already and she asked me to shut up..i don’t know whats got into her….he explained to me that “oh,she has been feeling moody n upset these few days” but still that didn’t give her the right to shout at me “shut up”. Where’s her bloody manners? And so fine I didn’t say anything…I let her “win”. Shall not waste his telephone bill to quarrel with her…honestly saying,I was a lil hurt lah…who does she think she is?!

And I think its better to either be either sarcasticly talking to others while indirectly telling her that she’s at fault or I’ll purposely tell her straight at her face…I don’t care a damn whether she likes it or not…..how wld u feel if A called B, and B was talking to A on the hp using the loudspeaker function and u said “Hallo” to A..a person that u didn’t like but is trying to be nice for future friendship sake. Now im gona tell her STRAIGHT at her face or rather purposely sarcasticly telling about her.. im just trying to be nice to her cos I don’t like A..but guess my “hallo” was of no use…..



im making them Yours




WELCOME
welcome welcome to my blog! haaha!! feel free to read my blog entries and tag but 1 thing for sure, i would not want vulgarities. But words to built us up on whoever happens to read it. =] thank you thank you.! (: happy happy readingg.. hahhaha!!

Credits
Designer: pinkaholic
Base Codes: ♥BONBON:D
Image: my own picture.
Hosts: Blogger imageshack
edited in adobe photoshop v7.0

PROFILE

GRACE YAKIRA


PRECIOUS daughter of GOD
born on 7th December 1985(:
currently 24
from FCBC youthnet
Faith Community Baptist Church
&& timsum tribe (:
;eunice soo's daughter(:
;jeffery wee's meimei(:
;jeremiah liew's neice(:
devotions with my Father :)
Father's Love Letter stores(:

i love jellyfishes, they're pretty.
they make me wanna lalala.

TAG IT
LINKS

TS TRIBE

gerAldinE
tiFfany
cIndy
auDrey
jElvin
joEl
joShua tEo
xiAodi
jeDd
uNcle jEreMiah
maXimilLian
anGela&cHaNs' cluSter
TS tribe

YOUTHNET

sEbaStiAn
cHanTel
jeNnifEr
sEreNe
nirElLe
KrisTine
YiZi
sHawN
eileen

SHATEC

diNo amOs
wayNe
euGenE yeO
nIgel

C.L.A.S.S RGS

kEiniN

Affiliations

believer's music
flickr
facebook
biblegateway
moodsmiles
photoshop

CREDITS

ARCHIVES
2004.07
2004.08
2004.10
2004.11
2004.12
2005.01
2005.02
2005.03
2005.04
2005.05
2005.06
2005.07
2005.08
2005.09
2005.10
2005.11
2005.12
2006.01
2006.02
2006.03
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.06
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.01
2010.02
2010.04