im back
♥ Wednesday, August 13, 2008
YES MICHELLE,i heard your scream...hahaha!
Oh yea,its been a month since my internship at CA California ended! But im still keeping contact with some of them (: and surely i miss the enviroment and the music and the people!!~ (: and of cos, sometimes cop-ing those ice cream on wastages,HAHA and free waffles with maple syrup and my all time fav HOT FUDGE!!~ (:
Thanks to Calvin, Ivan, Hafiz, Mae, Bianca, Uncle Eddy, Fungyee and others who made my stay in CA a memorable one!!~ (: Although they wont get to see this, but im glad i have learnt many things from Calvin (my head chef) and Ivan (Asst Chef),like apple pie, mud cake,cheese cake, carrot cake and others... i hope im not making u drool-linggggggggggggggggggggg =P
I went back to CA last week to return my uniform to Calvin for the new guy coming in, i thought i could keep my uniform's as remembrance in CA but unforunately, no =( I had a paper to re-take last week and thank God I PASSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MY PAPER which was Kitchen Organisation. (: I can FINALLY graduate in september, yay-ness!!
Finding a permanent job!! I hope i can find one soon.. =) hehe!! may God lead me to one..
im making them Yours