i know im loved by the King,and it makes my heart want to sing <3
Thursday, April 23, 2009
last night ♥ Thursday, April 23, 2009


wow!! last night in a very long while..there was a very very strong wind that blew. i could literally see trees swaying from the left and to the right, it never stopped and suddenly boom, the tree in front of Victory Family Center church, a very big and roots that were deeply rooted, collasped. hmmm?! Even those flower points outside my house, being tied to the mental railing also fell off, strong isnt?! the sky was very very dark almost darkness, then it started raining heavily and the wind was still blowing...but...

i sensed that this is some sort of God's anger, when HE comes, this is how he may come in.. but yet again i sensed more that God is calling me back to Him..ive kinda strayed away from him, and this call was really LOUDDDD!! and yes God, i come back to You. (:

recently actually the problem started late last year..esp this past few days, ive been having sharp deep sudden pains in my chest near the heart. why?! i dont know. i dont pant but i do feel breathless and sometimes difficulty breathing. what is God telling me?! is He really calling me back into His kingdom? im just a flower quicking fading, here today and gone tomorrow.

Do visit this youtube site when ure free, i really like the song because the words really speak to me and minister to my heart. bless u!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWeEYKqAdQ8&feature=PlayList&p=AF0B82C80DBD529A&index=12

Title: Who am i - casting crowns

Intro: G  C  Em  D (x2)

G D/F# Em7
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
D/F# C D C
Would care to know my name, would care to feel my hurt
G D/F# Em7
Who am I, that the bright and morning star
D/F# C D C
Would choose to light the way, for my ever wandering heart
C D Em7 D/F#
Not because of who I am, but because of what You�ve done
Em7 D/F# C D
Not because of what I�ve done, but because of who You are


Chorus:
G D/F# Em7 D C
I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow
D C D/F# G
A wave tossed in the ocean, vapor in the wind
G D/F# Em7
Still You hear me when I�m calling
D C
Lord, You catch me when I�m falling
D C G (Em in chorus 2&3)
And You�ve told me who I am, I am yours...

G C Em D (x2)


G D/F# Em7
Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
D/F# C D C
Would look on me with love, and watch me rise again
G D/F# Em7
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
D/F# C D C
Would call out through the rain, and calm the storm in me
C D Em7 D/F#
Not because of who I am, but because of what You�ve done
Em7 D/F# C D
Not because of what I�ve done, but because of who You are


CHORUS

Instrumental: Em D/F# C Em D/F# C Em D/F# F C D


C D Em7 D/F#
Not because of who I am, but because of what You�ve done
Em7 D/F# C D
Not because of what I�ve done, but because of who You are


CHORUS

Em D/F# C D
I am Yours...

G C Em D (x2)

G C Em D
Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear
G C Em D C
Cause I am Yours, I am Yours




im making them Yours




WELCOME
welcome welcome to my blog! haaha!! feel free to read my blog entries and tag but 1 thing for sure, i would not want vulgarities. But words to built us up on whoever happens to read it. =] thank you thank you.! (: happy happy readingg.. hahhaha!!

Credits
Designer: pinkaholic
Base Codes: ♥BONBON:D
Image: my own picture.
Hosts: Blogger imageshack
edited in adobe photoshop v7.0

PROFILE

GRACE YAKIRA


PRECIOUS daughter of GOD
born on 7th December 1985(:
currently 24
from FCBC youthnet
Faith Community Baptist Church
&& timsum tribe (:
;eunice soo's daughter(:
;jeffery wee's meimei(:
;jeremiah liew's neice(:
devotions with my Father :)
Father's Love Letter stores(:

i love jellyfishes, they're pretty.
they make me wanna lalala.

TAG IT
LINKS

TS TRIBE

gerAldinE
tiFfany
cIndy
auDrey
jElvin
joEl
joShua tEo
xiAodi
jeDd
uNcle jEreMiah
maXimilLian
anGela&cHaNs' cluSter
TS tribe

YOUTHNET

sEbaStiAn
cHanTel
jeNnifEr
sEreNe
nirElLe
KrisTine
YiZi
sHawN
eileen

SHATEC

diNo amOs
wayNe
euGenE yeO
nIgel

C.L.A.S.S RGS

kEiniN

Affiliations

believer's music
flickr
facebook
biblegateway
moodsmiles
photoshop

CREDITS

ARCHIVES
2004.07
2004.08
2004.10
2004.11
2004.12
2005.01
2005.02
2005.03
2005.04
2005.05
2005.06
2005.07
2005.08
2005.09
2005.10
2005.11
2005.12
2006.01
2006.02
2006.03
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.06
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.01
2010.02
2010.04