I PRAY!
♥ Monday, June 22, 2009
a dear friend of mine eileen,blessed me with this chinese song entitled: I prayhere are the lyrics in english!I pray, for I am nothing
I pray, for I clearly know I need
To seek Your will as its shown to me
I pray, for I am searching
I pray, for Your love is what I need
On my knees, through the valleys. You walk with me
Some things I only wanna let You know
Cause no one loves me like You, my Lord
Though tears of pain my fall out
Youre with me I have no doubt
As day breaks Lord I wanna cry to You
Cause You so love me, Youll pull me through
The strength that I need I receive every morning
Your grace is all I need
i hope that the song speaks to u like how it ministered to me! (:
im making them Yours